Do you write notes when you're out and about like we do?! Maybe you use a small notebook to collect information on camera settings, film settings or locations?
Protect your notebook with our hand made minimal case made from beautiful natural veg tan leather. Hand saddle stitched with the finest thread, the edges are finished with a gentle burnish for that vintage feel that will develop further through use.
These covers slip easily into your camera bag, a jacket pocket or a back pocket and will help to protect your note book. A press stud popper secures your notebook safely
Our notebook case will fit 1 or 2 Field Notes Memo books (or similar sized notebooks) and over time with a little stretching & softening a third notebook will fit.
Over time the leather will develop and change in colour to a beautiful dark, golden patina through use.
* Made with beautiful natural veg tan leather.
* Edges gently burnished for a vintage vibe.
* Saddle stitched by hand with waxed linen Thread.
* Press stud popper for security
* Fits Field Notes Memo Book (14cm x 9cm / 5.5" x 3.5".)
* Other colours available, but not shown. (Please ask).
Size: 250mm x 210mm (approx).
As an organic material each cut of leather is unique: colouring and markings may be slightly different from those shown in the photos.
NO NOTEBOOK INCLUDED.